Re: st: Simple regression and Multiple regression?

From   Alan Neustadtl <>
Subject   Re: st: Simple regression and Multiple regression?
Date   Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:22:43 -0400

To add to Kit's point, I believe that the coefficients could be
identical but it would require that all  of the independent measures
are uncorrelated.