st: xttest2

From   "Burak Darbaz" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: xttest2
Date   Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:01:46 +0000

Dear Statalist,

I have a panel with N=22 and T=68 and I would like to test for
cross-sectional dependence
When I run the xttest2 postestimation, I receive the following error

"Correlation matrix of residuals is singular.
not possible with test"

Is there any alternative you might suggest? I know that it is not valid to
apply xtcsd since in my sample T>N

Thanks a lot