Re: st: hi

From   Marcello Pagano <pagano@hsph.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: hi
Date   Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:36:12 -0500

Dear Khalid,

This looks suspiciously like a homework assignment of some sort. Try solving it yourself first, that way you should get greater student satisfaction.

m.p.

khalid khan wrote:
Dear Dr
how are  you ? i hope evey thing is well for you , and i wish to inform you more details about my resaerch to get the best data analysis style please.
My resaerch title is "Analysis of the relationship between the variables of total quality management and competitiveness"
secondly: my questions are :
1-What is the impact of concern in the customer to increase the competitiveness ? 2 - What is the impact of senior management and its commitment to quality to increase the competitiveness ? 3 - What is the effect of participation of workers in decision-making to increase the competitiveness?
 and the questionaire consist of three independent variable as below:
a.Focus on the Customer.
b.Senior management commitment to comprehensive quality.
c.Participation of workers (staff).
 and also is consist of one dependent variable represents competitivesness wich has three levelssas below:

a.customer satisfaction.
b.Market share.
c.Mental stature.
 so, i hope you kindly assisst me please.
Regards
Khalid Khan
Yemen of Republic