st: ineqdeco Theil

From   muhammed abdul khalid <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ineqdeco Theil
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:27:36 +0100

Dear Stata list

How do we decompose the inequality (Theil Index) using the command
 ineqdeco?

I tried to decompose the income by race AND strata, but it wont work. This
is what i wrote at the command

ineqdeco income , by (race strata)

If I do just by race , it works. same with strata or any other grouping. Is
it possible to decompose by more than one group?

Thank you so much in advance

Muhammed

Muhammed