re: st: hausman test xtivreg(re) vs ivreg

From   "Sergio I Prada" <>
Subject   re: st: hausman test xtivreg(re) vs ivreg
Date   Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:42:00 -0500 (EST)

Thank you Kit. I see what you are saying.
The selection issue is the reason for using the IV estimator, I have
instruments that (to the degree that it is possible: tests confirm they
are not weak and the model is identified) account for the unobservables in
the selection process.