st: survival analysis

Subject   st: survival analysis
Date   Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:09:04 +0100

Dear Statalist
I am performing a survival analysis with a cox proportional hazards model with time-varying covariates.

I have 3 years data set but, because of lagged indipendent variables, actually I have 2 years data set and I need to match a indipendent variable (default=1) at time t with indipendente variables at time t-1 (financial ratios), is there any fast procedure to handle it in stata instead of preparing the data set on excel?
(I already know I have to reshape my cross-section 2 years data set)

Moreover do you believe is very unusual to perform a survival analysis on just 2 years? In my case I have just a right censored problem.