Re: st: Books on event history/survival analysis using Stata

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Books on event history/survival analysis using Stata
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:58:37 -0500

Johan Hellstrom <>:
The best choice no doubt depends on what kind of analysis you want to
do, and whose writing style accords better with your own preferences,
but I would start with:
which links to