Re: st: How to divide the sample into quintiles?

From   Stevie Kourama <ngareni3@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to divide the sample into quintiles?
Date   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:01:01 +0300

you know i did not receive this link before. that is why i repeated
the request. thanks Martin

--
Stevie Kourama