st: Using sampling weights in 'tab', 'oneway' and 'anova'

From   Mosi Ifatunji <ifatunji@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Using sampling weights in 'tab', 'oneway' and 'anova'
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:29:00 -0600

All,

I am attempting to run some crosstabs and oneway anovas with data that
is post-stratified by race. I am having a hard time finding the syntax
for this using the help command.

So when I enter:

tab q60a race [pweights=weight2], col m

I am told that "pweights unknown weight type."

When I enter:

 anova q60a race [pweights=weight2]

I am told "weights not allowed"

Any suggestions?