st: Re: lrtest of nested logistic models with vce(cluster) specified

From   Lily Yor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: lrtest of nested logistic models with vce(cluster) specified
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:22:44 -0800

Thank you so much for your helpful suggestions.  I looked at the
discussion in Cameron and Trivedi (2009) on using the "force" option with
vce (Martin, I really appreciated this tip -- this book is really helpful
and I am sure I will be using it a lot as a reference in the future) and
decided that what would make more sense is if I just did the Wald test, as
suggested by Stas.  I also wanted to note that I found a useful discussion
here on why the lrtest is not appropriate:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/svyml.html

Thank you so much again for your help.