st: re: programming error with -generate-

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: programming error with -generate-
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:42:25 -0500

Paul said

Thanks, all, for the help.  It was really instructive (and fun).  I guess it is just another example of a mere mortal straying into the "twilight zone" of hexadecimal.  (I wonder if Rosetta Stone offers this as one of its "foreign languages" . . .)

Just keep in mind that the answer is 2a...

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |