st: plz help

From   Hisham Omar <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: plz help
Date   Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:13:26 +0000

Hi Statalist members,
 I am currently working on event study using STATA, for the first time, I have more than 3000 events as a trading days not a calendar day, my estimation window from -140 to -40 and my analysis window is from -15 to +15. I have no dates available. I just determine the event using dummy variable related to the stock return.
I had a look to this link but it depends on dates.
Thank-you very much for any help you may be able to offer.