Re: st: Income distribution

Subject   Re: st: Income distribution
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:38:17 -0500

Sridhar Telidevara <sridhar.telidevara@gmail.com>:
Thanks to Kit Baum, -gbgfit-, -smgfit-, and -dagfit- are up on SSC,
with an example comparing the distributions (and references) in the
help files.  These were written some time ago based on Stephen
Jenkins' programs for estimation using unit-record data; the debt is
obvious in the code and the help files.  The general approach in the
programs should make it fairly easy to create other programs for other
distributions by making a few changes.