st: Re: Specify initial values in Panel-Probit

From   Cinzia Rienzo <>
To   Cinzia Rienzo <>
Subject   st: Re: Specify initial values in Panel-Probit
Date   Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:16:32 +0000 (GMT)

In case it might be useful to others in future: I think the problem was
due to duplicates id year in the dataset.