st: Specify initial values in Panel-Probit

From   Cinzia Rienzo <>
To   =?646?q?stata_=3F=3F?= <>
Subject   st: Specify initial values in Panel-Probit
Date   Sun, 7 Mar 2010 17:29:26 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Statalists,

I am performing a probit model for large unbalanced panel data and I
have the recurrent problem:
initial values not feasible.

In the past other questions have been posted mainly about frontier and
xtpmg. Following the suggestions I tried to solve the problem but I am
not sure how to specify the initial values. I did few attempts but it
did help me out.

My command looks like the following:
xi: xtprobit y age x  school i.educ i.firmsize exper tenure

I appreciate any helps.

Best regards,