st: Multiple imputation

From   Rosie Chen <jiarongchen2002@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Multiple imputation
Date   Sat, 6 Mar 2010 08:45:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

    I have a few questions in multiple regression in Stata and would appreciate any response and suggestions.

   (1) Does Stata allow the set-up of the range for imputed values (e.g., the upper limit for SAT score), like what IVeWare does? If so, how?
   (2) What is the guideline for deciding the imputation model for each variable? Is it correct that, unless we have a clear idea about the predictors for a certain imputed variable, we often use all the variables (including weights) in analysis model to be included in the imputation model?
   (3) Is there a transfer function in Stata imputation? This way, we could assign some variables to be left out of the imputation.

   Thanks in advance!

   Rosie