Re: st: roc curve after survival

Subject   Re: st: roc curve after survival
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:59:03 -0500

I don't think there is a program in Stata that will do this.  However
-estat concordance-  after -stcox- will estimate a related quantity.
To quote the help:

" estat concordance calculates Harrell's C, which is defined as the
    proportion of all usable subject pairs in which the predictions and
    outcomes are concordant. estat concordance also reports the Somers' D
    rank correlation, which is obtained by calculating 2(C-0.5).

See also: Heagerty PJ, Zheng Y.   Survival model predictive accuracy
and ROC curves.Biometrics. 2005 Mar;61(1):92-105.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 4:11 PM, paaventhan jeyaganth
<> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am looking for command for roc curve after using survival
> if any boday know please sent me the stata code.

Steven Samuels
18 Cantine's Island
Saugerties NY 12477