st: standard error of the forecast using -margins-

From   Alan Neustadtl <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: standard error of the forecast using -margins-
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:52:16 -0500

After examining the manual I cannot find a -margins- equivalent to
-adjust, ci stdf- in Stata 11.

Is there a way to calculate the standard error of the forecast and the
associated forecast interval?  I would like to use the "at" option to
estimate intervals at fixed values of a variable, e.g.