st: How to get a list of the names of characters associated with a variable

From   "Clyde Schechter" <clyde.schechter@einstein.yu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How to get a list of the names of characters associated with a variable
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:28:04 -0800

"characters."  Hope I didn't sow too much confusion with my error.

Clyde Schechter, MA MD
Associate Professor of Family & Social Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA

Please note new e-mail address: clyde.schechter@einstein.yu.edu