st: Fuzzy clustering over time

From   Edgar Ennen <mail.ennen@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Fuzzy clustering over time
Date   Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:47:42 +0100

Dear Stata Users,

I'm working on a panel dataset and I want to analyse changes over time, i.e.
I want to cluster firms that have a similar development over time.
Some papers suggest to use Fuzzy c-means, Gustafson-Kessel-algorithm or the
Gath&Geva-algorithm with adjustments.
Does anybody have an idea where to find these programs for Stata? I have
searched the Stata resources without success.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Edgar