re: st: nlcom question

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   re: st: nlcom question
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:04:36 -0500

Dear Statalist,
I have a simple question I hope someone can help me with.
I am using OLS with robust variance estimators to model a continuous,
log-transformed DV ranging from 0 to 10 in increments of 0.01 (this is
an immunologic test in common use in the U.S.). My goal is to
determine whether or not there are differences in this test
performance according to a categorical independent variable (rax, 4
levels) with an interaction term (nt, 3 levels) and other categorical
covariates, as below:

help margins

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |