st: run STATA DO files on web?

From   <>
To   "STATA list post" <>
Subject   st: run STATA DO files on web?
Date   Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:17:04 +0000

I am collaborating on a study with someone from a different institution, so we don't have a common network space, & it'd be useful to have a web location - - thinking Google groups - - to share files & from which to run programs.
If I say something like:
   do http://link
then, although it does seem to find & read the file, it apparently gets thrown by the HTML header code.  (By contrast, R manages it somehow.)
Anyone found a way to do something similar?
(In the STATA documentation there is an illustration of 'use' for net locations, but I didn't find anything for 'do'.)

Neal Alexander