st: ml bounds

From   Beatrice Crozza <beatrice.crozza@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: ml bounds
Date   Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:41:23 +0000

Dear All,

I am doing a maximum likelihood and I would like to specify some
bounds for my parameters.

ml model lf myprog (a:) (d:) (m:) (e:) (g:) (p:)
ml search
ml maximize, difficult

I read on the Stata manual that my bounds should be placed after ml search:

 bounds(ml_search_bounds) specifies the search bounds.  The command ml
        model issues is ml search ml_search_bounds, repeat(#).  Specifying
        search bounds is optional.

My bounds should be:
0< e m, 0<=a d <=1

How should I write this after ml search?

Thank you very much for your help.

Bea