AW: st: Pasting Graphs created with s1rcolor Looses Formatting?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: st: Pasting Graphs created with s1rcolor Looses Formatting?
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:59:47 +0100

<>

See [G], p. 344. That solves the problem on my end, but remember: Printing
the thing could be costly, hence Stata`s attempt to save you money for all
that black ink...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Scott Merryman
Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. März 2010 16:51
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: Re: st: Pasting Graphs created with s1rcolor Looses Formatting?

Try changing the color mapping from "Automatic" to "As-is".  The color
mapping is found in the Graph preferences on the Clipboard tab.

Scott

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Ploutz-Snyder, Robert (JSC-SK)[USRA]
<robert.ploutz-snyder-1@nasa.gov> wrote:
> Why is it that when I create a graph using the s1rcolor scheme (reverse
color w black background), Copy it, then Paste it into PowerPoint (or other
applications) the color scheme is completely lost?  But if I use Graph
Combine on the same graph (even if when combining no other graph), the color
scheme sticks?  Is there a way to kill this annoying feature??