st: difference in odds ratio

From   Shehzad Ali <>
To   Stata List <>
Subject   st: difference in odds ratio
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2010 02:31:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi listers,

I have run two separate logistic regression models for two age groups (dependent and independent variables are the same in the two regressions). I want to find out whether the odds ratios for the two groups are statistically significantly different from each other, i.e. I am interested in OR(A) - OR(B) and the confidence interval around the difference.

Could anyone suggest the best way to get the confidence interval and p-value of the difference in odds ratios?

Many thanks,