st: expected values after xtpcse

From   Ashlie Delshad <abelmore@purdue.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: expected values after xtpcse
Date   Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:33:48 -0500

Hello,

I would like to generate specific expected values for my DV given key variables
on one of my IVs - holding all other IVs constant.  I have done this before in
STATA, but I'm having difficulty remembering which commands I need to use.  I
am running a panel corrected Prais-Winsten model(xtpcse). Any help would be
much appreciated.

Ashlie Delshad, Ph.D. Student
Purdue University
Department of Political Science