Re: st: RE: AW: Re:

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: AW: Re:
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:34:06 +0100

After trying various modifications of the postfile command, I have to resort to
your expertise again...

I want to calculate the centiles plus the respective CIs for all the PF_norm in
the "ALL_complete_i.j" files. When I open "filename", there are the variables,
but instead of observations, there are just missing values.

Here´s the do-file that I wrote (actually I would have to repeat the sequence a
lot more often than just twice...):

log using test, replace
use "C:\...\ALL_complete_1.1.dta"
centile PF_norm, centile(5 50 95)
postfile internal lower_ci95 centile_95 upper_ci95 using "filename", replace
post internal (r(lb_95)) (r(c_95)) (r(ub_95))
postclose internal
clear
use "C:\...\ALL_complete_1.2.dta"
centile PF_norm, centile(5 50 95)
postfile internal lower_ci95 centile_95 upper_ci95 using "filename", replace
post internal (r(lb_95)) (r(c_95)) (r(ub_95))
postclose internal
clear
log close

Can someone help me?