st: Spearman correlation in panel data

From   Tim Kanters <>
Subject   st: Spearman correlation in panel data
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:10:44 +0100

Dear readers,

I have two ordinal variables in a panel data set. I want to calculate the correlation between the two variables. I assume I cannot simply use a Spearman's correlation, but I do not know what I can use.
Can anyone help me with this?
Many thanks in advance.