RE: st: aic bic adjusted R-squared with svy command

From   Björn Bünger <13bjbu@wiwi.uni-muenster.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: aic bic adjusted R-squared with svy command
Date   Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:41:29 +0100

Dear all,

thanks a lot for your advices and the references.

They are really useful to me and I'll be busy to read and learn more on better alternatives for stepwise regression (and try and convince my PhD-advisor ;-)).

Gratefully yours,

Björn
PhD-Student
Münster