Re: st: Pie chart problem

From   Philip Burgess <philip.burgess.uq@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Pie chart problem
Date   Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:26:28 +1000

Maarten, Martin, Nick & Vince;

Thanks for all of your advice - with this, I was able to 'manually'
deal with the plabels issue. A bit of a pest but I did get it sorted -
thank you!

Also, my original (sloppy) replies to Marteen and Martin seem to have
given rise to list traffic on my confusion. Well, the various
exchanges were at least some relief from my plabel dilemma - but also,
my apologies to Maarten and Martin for my error.

Thanks;

Philip