Re: st: Adding the marginal effects at individual values of a continous regressor to the data

From   "Solomon Tesfu" <ecosttx@langate.gsu.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>, <Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Adding the marginal effects at individual values of a continous regressor to the data
Date   Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:55:49 -0500

Thanks a lot Richard, for your quick suggestion. I'm working on stata 10 but will get my stata 11 soon. It seems that your suggestion will work to calculate the marginal effects at each value of the regressor but it is not yet clear how to add them to the data as  an additional variable short of manually entering them from the results.

Solomon T.