st: AW: How to avoid duplicate labels in a stacked bar graph?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: How to avoid duplicate labels in a stacked bar graph?
Date   Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:11:18 +0100

<>

Here is a kludge:

*************
sysuse auto, clear

keep price make
expand 2
bys make: gen period=_n
bys make: replace price=price+1000 if _n==2

graph hbar (mean) price, over(period)  /*
*/ over(make, label(labsize(tiny)))  /*
*/ asyvars stack legend(off)

HTH
Martin