st: passing a scalar argument to an ML evaluator

From   László Sándor <>
Subject   st: passing a scalar argument to an ML evaluator
Date   Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:53:09 -0500

Hi all,

I could not find the answer to this relatively simple question: how
could a pass a constant (scalar) to the ML evaluator function?

The examples I found all explained how I could use various linear
combinations of variables as multiple arguments of the function, which
is nice, but not what I need.

My example: I want to code up the estimation of a truncated lognormal
model. The point of truncation should be a simple scalar my evaluator
uses. But how do I need to define that in my -ml model-, and how can
use it in the evaluator ado?

Thank you,