st: Questions on how to make a table to report marginal effects for mlogit model with squared term and dummies

From   Kevin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Questions on how to make a table to report marginal effects for mlogit model with squared term and dummies
Date   Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:00:00 -0600

Dear All,

I am using stata 11 to run mlogit and then using margins to obtain
marginal effect because the covariates include squared term and dummy
variables. The dependent variable consists 5 categories. My question
is how stata 11 can help me to make one table contain the marginal
effects for all 5 categories.

For example, I want a table to look like

	                        Category 1	               Category 2	Category
3	   Category 4	           Category 5
Variable 1	marginal effect               	marginal effect
marginal effect	marginal effect 	marginal effect
	                            (SE)	                         (SE)
     (SE)	                  (SE)	                  (SE)

If anyone knows some information regarding it, could you please share
it with me? Any information from you would be helpful to me.

Thanks  a lot!

Sincerely,

Qi