Re: st: Toolbar

From   "Mark L. Diana" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Toolbar
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:10:07 -0600

Andy,

I've had the same problem, apparently related to using an external monitor
and loosing the toolbar just as Eric. To be honest, I can't remember exactly
what I did to get it back, but I was able to. My suggestion would be to
rename your preferences file (~/Library/Preferences/Stata 10
Preferences/Default Preferences). Stata should create a new one when you
start up and hopefully restore the toolbar.

Best,

Mark

--
Mark L. Diana, MBA, MSIS, PhD
Assistant Professor & MHA Program Director