Re: st: AW: fit statistics for svy: mlogit

From   Kate Perper <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: fit statistics for svy: mlogit
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:50:21 -0500

Thank you for your response.  I am working with multinomial logit models and
using survey data.  I would like to see if adding interactions to my model
improves the fit.  Given that I'm working with survey data, what is the best
way to compare model fit?