st: RE: graph title formatting

From   "Fiedler, James (JSC-SK)[USRA]" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: RE: graph title formatting
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:48:36 -0600

If you're using Windows: Whenever I can't figure out how to get a symbol into some text field, I use the character map, which you can get by entering charmap on the "run" prompt, then select, copy, paste.  This works for adding the beta.  I tried copying and pasting some italics font from Word, but that didn't work.

From: [] On Behalf Of Klink, Andrew []
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:40 AM
Subject: st: graph title formatting

I'm trying to format text (e.g., font, italics, etc.) in a graph title.
Here¹s what I want to have show up as the title:
Group A B-hemolytic Streptococcus (the B is a beta and Streptococcus is in
italics). I seem to be way off, but so far I¹ve tried _Streptococcus_
(underscores, no spaces), {\i Streptococcus}, and played with ':di
_char(225)' for beta, based on previous posts here.

Andrew Klink, MPH
Senior Clinical Research Assistant