Re: st: A command for a simultaneous model with an ordinal dependent variable?

Subject   Re: st: A command for a simultaneous model with an ordinal dependent variable?
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:36:09 -0500

Eric Chiou <[email protected]> :
If you are willing to make some strong distributional assumptions
common in ordinal models, -cmp- on SSC is one way to go.