Re: st: RE: How to plot a mkspline regression?

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to plot a mkspline regression?
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

--- On Thu, 11/2/10, Kieran McCaul wrote:
> Have a look at Nicola Orsini's -xbrcspline- program.
> This was presented at the 3rd Nordic and Baltic Countries
> Stata Users Group meeting in 2009.  The paper from that talk is on
> the Stata webpage:

A program with overlapping capabilities is my -postrcspline- package.
The programs are complementary in the sense that -xbrcspline- focusses
more on odds ratios, while -postrcspline- focusses more on marginal
effects. Maybe we should merge the two programs. You can download
-xbrcspline- by typing in Stata -ssc install xbrcspline-, and
-postrcspline- can be downloaded by typing -ssc install -postrcspline-.
A talk on -postrcspline- was given at the last German Stata Users
Meeting, which you can download from:

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie