st: AW: marginal effects after ssm command

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: marginal effects after ssm command
Date   Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:23:42 +0100

So -ssm- is a user-written command, obtained via - ssc d ssm-.

It is difficult to comment since the simulated example in the help file ends
in a "r(2000)" error, which others have observed before:

You should provide _exactly_ what you typed and where you suspect an

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Arantza Ugidos
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 11:58
Cc: 'Clara Velasquez Garzon'
Betreff: st:marginal effects after ssm command

Hi statalist,

We are using ssm command to estimate an ordered model with sample selection.
We want to estimate the marginal effects of our explanatory variables. We
use mfx command after the ssm command but this gives us the same values as
the estimated coefficients.  It seems that mfx is not given us the marginal
effect. Does anybody know which is the appropriate command to get the
marginal effects when using ssm?

Thank you very much,