st: Re: AW: asis option

From   "Klink, Andrew" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Re: AW: asis option
Date   Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:31:07 -0500

I have considered the maximization options. I do not wish to change the
iterate() or ltolerance() in particular (in fact, when I increased the
ltolerance to 1e-1 nothing changed (still flat region error) despite the
iterated log likelihoods being < 0.1 apart).  Reducing the number of
iterations does result in the model completing with an output, although many
estimates and 95% CIs are missing for variables. I am not sure how changes
to the other options would help ³push² the model to give me estimates.