st: asis option

From   "Klink, Andrew" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: asis option
Date   Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:28:20 -0500

I am running a sensitivity analysis which adds another variable to an stcox
model. Adding this variable results in "flat region resulting in missing
likelihood." I would like to "force" the model to run, even if imprecise, to
roughly see the estimates of the model. I was told to use "asis" option, but
this appears to be incompatible with stcox (option asis not allowed). I'm
using Stata64 10.1 on an iMac.

Kind regards,

Andrew Klink, MPH
Senior Clinical Research Assistant