st: RE: Looping in each of 5 imputed datasets

Subject   st: RE: Looping in each of 5 imputed datasets
Date   Sat, 6 Feb 2010 22:51:31 +0100

<>

Actually, the way you condition on the "_mj" looks good to me  - and works
in my example below.

-statsby- could be a convenient alternative for you.

You should -set trace on- just before the -psmatch2- call and report the
area around the error to the list.

*******
Vers 10.1

clear*
set obs 1000

forv i=1/10{
	gen x`i'=rnormal()
	replace x`i'=. if runiform()<.2
}

ice x1 x2 x3, saving(imputed) m(5) replace

u imputed, clear
forv x=1/5{
	reg x1 x2 if _mj==`x'
}