RE: st: RE: How to correct standard errors of a 2sls performed by hand ?

From   Anne-Sophie Bergerès <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: How to correct standard errors of a 2sls performed by hand ?
Date   Fri, 5 Feb 2010 22:22:23 +0100

Thank you for your answer Martin.
However, the file mus13p1bootstrap.do does not work on my stata. Would you be able to copy the lines 116-139 for me please ?

I thank you in advance for your help.

Anne-Sophie

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: st: RE: How to correct standard errors of a 2sls performed by hand ?
> Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:53:30 +0100
>

> <>
>
> You may want to look at http://www.stata-press.com/data/mus/mus.zip, file
> mus13p1bootstrap.do, lines 116-139. There, the authors demonstrate a
> procedure similar to what you want to achieve. The solution in this case is
> a -bootstrap-.
>

> HTH
> Martin

Nouveau ! Tout Windows Live débarque dans votre téléphone. Voir les Windows phone
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/175819071/direct/01/