st: Could you please post the following enquiry into the statalist, thank you

From   "Yong Yang" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Could you please post the following enquiry into the statalist, thank you
Date   Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:34:48 -0000

Could you please post the following enquiry into the statalist:

"I spent times estimating the effect of IPR (intellectual property right) on attracting technological trade at firm level data. However, when I think about it IPR is endogeneous.

Does someone know how to conduct the endogeneity test in stata? Thank you."

Best regards,

Yong

<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/about/acad/bbs/bbsstaff/bm_staff/yongyang>