st: Rosner Text

From   "Carl Mastropaolo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Rosner Text
Date   Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:48:30 -0500

Sorry, my latest posting was not transmitted properly.

I have seen references in Statalist to Rosner.  I am not a biostat person.
I am trying to find his books on the net.  Are we talking about Bernard
Rosner and is the text to which you all refer Fundamentals of
Biostatistics.?  Good reference, eh?

Thanx,
Carl
Philadelphia, PA,  USA