Re: st: RE: RE: RE: time trends in incidence rates and joinpoint analysis in stata

From   moleps <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: time trends in incidence rates and joinpoint analysis in stata
Date   Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:09:50 +0100

it is related to linear splines as far as I can understand but with options for autocorrelation, although the significance of the latter is disputed... as per Kieran McCauls reply and the joinpoint technical article (stat med, 2000, Kim et al).

So in the end I ended up just doing log incidence plots and standard regression models and it looks reasonable..

Thx for the input everyone,

//M