Antwort: st: Censored demand estimation

From   Richard Ochmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Antwort: st: Censored demand estimation
Date   Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:46:01 +0100

have you tried that with -sureg-?
in my experience, you can estimate a system of share equations, where the
shares add-up to one over all G equations, with -sureg- for all G
equations in case there is variation in the covariates over the equations.

but maybe it will be easier for you to trick the -nlsur quaids- routine
(-net install st0029_i-) to take up all G equations. that may depend on
your demand system, especially how similar it is to the quaids. i dont
have any experience with -nlsur quaids- though.

best, rich