st: New rules

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: New rules
Date   Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:03:45 +0100

Marcello Pagano wrote:
New subscribers will have to go through a screening process that will add time, hopefully less than a day, before they can subscribe. The screening process is designed to keep some, hopefully very few, people out.

I'm a frequent reader of the Statalist archive but an unfrequent writer. I can't handle all this mails on my work account so I only subscribe temporarily to ask or contribute something.

I don't want to cause any trouble or work with this behaviour. It would be nice to have quick subscription for people already known to majordomo if possible.

Stefan Gawrich