Re: st: Roy Wada

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Roy Wada
Date   Mon, 01 Feb 2010 19:06:20 -0500

I am very sorry to hear this Ben.
Roy has promised to unsubscribe from Statalist.
I hope that will make you change your decision to leave.
I also hope that we can all move on and forget this episode.
m.p.